Now that I am developing a few new ruby and ror projects I wanted to begin with BDD and RSpec. There are lots of content all around the web so here's a quick list of a few links that you might find useful if you are in your baby steps with RSpec (as I am :).
RSpec Story Runner is being replaced by Cucumber for RSpec 1.1.5, but as mentioned here, if you are about to start you should go with Cucumber. Here are the instructions for installing RoR support.
- RSpec's site (there are a few examples for Rails controllers, models, views and helpers)
- RSpec on Github
- David Chelimsky's (RSpec's creator) blog
- Andrzej Krzywda's blog
- RSpec and Restful Authentication
- RSpec plain text story runner on a fresh rails app
- Story writing is fun
- Some RSpec useful links
- RSpec, it should behave like
- Understanding RSpec stories, a tutorial
- NetBeans: Screencast on RSpec support
Hope you find it useful!